13 September 2012

Wednesday, 12 September 2012 post

hey guys.. Tadaima! ;D so.. i'm going to write about yesterday activities today ^^

Wednesday, 12 September 2012

start or the day.. was a little good. i was hoping that today would be better then yesterday ^^)' and thank god my wish came true! a whole day was kinda good, but there was some thing that really make me anxious -.-)' want to know? stay tuned! #watde /SLAP

okay, first subject of the day is biology, and let me tell you? it wasn't a really good start -w-)b when the teacher came in the class she said "okay, test today! close your books and open you test papers!" my friends and i said "WHAT THE!? TEST!? WHAT TEST!?" in our minds all together in the same time. we were like looking in to each others faces.. and i'm telling you our faces wasn't pretty. the teacher used dictation to read the test questions. all of my friends were still looking in to each others faces each time they have a chance like when the teacher stopped reading for about.. 10 seconds -w-)\ when the teacher was done reading out the questions all of my friends were STILL looking into each others faces it was kinda funny though. but i was still taken back by the words "TEST NOW" my friends were saying to each other (in small voices) "psst! hey! say to the teacher that we don't have biology test today! we would be in biiig trouble if the teacher were to be mad at us because of bad scores!" i heard it and my friends were saying the same thing to me <--- Vice class leader i rejected like 4 times.. and then in the 5th time i finally stood up for me and my class and said "um.. mrs.*cough* do we really have tests today? because teacher never said that we do have tests today" in a kinda.. awkward voice..(?) and then the test was CANCELED! didn't read it yet? let me type it again C-A-N-C-E-L-E-D! XDD/SLAP but.... the bad part is we have to do a HARDER biology test next week QAQ)"" but i thought.... at least i wouldn't get a bad score on biology.. =A=) BTW the teacher was playing one of my fav old western songs "hero" by Mariah Carey .w.)b i sang it and don't care if my friends were to hear it, if i like the song i would sing it. i was kinda pissed though when my friend made fun of color guard >A<) i chased after him around the school grounds and in the same time my friend(boy) was passing by... it wasn't pretty when he was passing by... (my friend who made fun of color guard was a boy) my friend who was passing by teased my and said "don't chase after him.. just confess instead! just accept him!" and i said "WHAT DID YOU SAY!?" in a very... *cough* voice -w-) and then cause of that my friends teased me with the name of the boy who i chased.... so sadistic!! TTATT)

1 komentar:

  1. baru sadar perasaan aku ketik panjang banget.. padahal belu seberapa .w.)'

    BalasHapus